Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another day in the life

          So it's Saturday and this past week was very busy. In all my classes something was due or had to be read. So far I'm enjoying my classes, with the exception of physics. But physics just got a little better because there is now an SI (supplimentary instructor) for the class, which means study sessions! Also the SI is a regular at Churchill's so that means I can bug him all the time. So on Friday I went to crossfit twice; once in the morning and once in the evening. I did two different workouts that day and I was exhausted by the end of the nioght. Even though I was tired, I still went out with my buddy Mike to Hennessy's in Carlsbad. It was surprisingly empty but that's ok because these days I just like to sit down with some friends and enjoy a Paleo diet approved Vodka beverage. After leaving the bar I was extremely tired, probably because I did two crossfit workouts that day. Then I woke up today and drove over to crossfit trifecta for the Saturday W.O.D. (workout of the day). It was a grueling workout but I felt really good afterwards. Then I spent the rest of the day cleaning my apartment and refilling my propane tank for my BBQ. I made a paleo steak with tomatoe slices. YUM! While I was out refilling my tank, I stopped over to Super Cuts and got a new hair cut. What do you think? I personally like the Feauxhawk but alot of my coworkers think it makes me look douchey, but that's ok because most of them are douches themselves; so I guess I fit right in. So Valentines day is next Tuesday and I'm supposed to be asking this girl Nicole to be my Valentine. LOL. This is either going to be a good Tuesday or an epically awful Americanized holiday. Well wish me luck!

-Mike D

No comments:

Post a Comment