Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Michael DICK Wargin interview (20 questions)

         
          So I think that my friends are awesome and I think other people should know who my friends are. So occasionally I will interview my friends with 20 random questions and they have the choice to answer them or not. Some of you may or may not already know these individuals that I interview, but hopefully this will give you some insight into who these people are, and maybe even some information about me in the process. So allow me to tell the story of how Michael and I met. Michael Wargin was a dude I met at the VA while working at Palomar College. We hit it off right away, literally; allow me to explain. So I crutch my way into the office at Palomar post knee surgery, and there is this turd sitting in my desk. We didn't have assigned desk but in my state of prescription drugged consciousness I decided that we did have have assigned seats. So I'm staring at this guy (who doesn't even work there yet) sitting at my desk typing away. There are no other seats available and I'm on crutches, so I say "dude you don't even work here why are you here?" He responds and says "what?" I snap back and say "I need a place to sit you don't work here so move." At this point I'm yelling at him, just a reminder to all opium based drugs are very powerful and can make you think you are somebody else. Clearly that day I was king of that particular desk and no one was going to tell me otherwise. Well in my drugged up state I didn't realize but I guess Mike was moments away from clocking me in the face. That was our very first encounter. Shortly after that he was hired (not sure why would want to work their after that first impression) and our love for shit talking and rampant shenanigans turned into a friendship (yay....so gay). So now that we are brought up to speed lets begin the interview.

1. What is your full name?
Michael Wargin: Michael Richard Wargin
Michael Dominick: Alright Dick

2. How old are you?
MW: 25

3. What is your current occupation?
MW: I'm a full time student at Cal-State San Marcos
MD: Go Cougars?!?!

4. What are you studying?
MW: Economics

5. What are some hobbies of yours?
MW: Crossfit, Jiu Jitsu, reading, taking Dozer to the dog park, and helping you (that's me Michael Dominick) with your car.

6. Describe Crossfit in three words?
MW: Exciting, intense, and challenging.

7. In one word what comes to mind when you see a red Hyundai genesis?
MW: ........
MD: At this point he is not saying anything he is just shaking his head back and forth while smirking.

8. What is your favorite food to eat?
MW: Deep dish Pizza
MD: I make a little side not that he likes it DEEP, hmmm interesting

9. Where were you born?
MW: Chicago

10. What is your favorite color?
MW: Red, White, and Blue.....he then pumps his fist and says patriotism (don't worry I'm puzzled too).

11. In ten years you will be......
MW: Finished with my masters doing financial planning, and perhaps traveling.

12. How many pets do you own?
MW: Just one and his name is Dozer.

13. Does it bother you that my dog is cuter than yours?
MW: Your dog is not cuter than mine.....he then goes onto say but yes it eats me up inside.

14. List 5 people you would kill?
MW: At first he was hesitant but then he says Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, Elmo, the donkey from Shrek, and then an akward pause......we know.

15. List 5 people you would sleep with?
MW: Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, Ms. Piggy, Jessica Biel, and to be determined.

16. A country you would like to visit?
MW: Italy

17: If you could live anywhere where would it be?
MW: I'd like to live in a city, you know more of an urban lifestyle.

!8. Do you have any tattoos?
MW: Yes I have four of them

19. If you could go back in time and change anything about your past what would it be?
MW: Nothing because those events have helped shape me to be the person I am today.

20: Is there something that everyone should know about you that they might not know?
MW: I am a powerful sorcerer that can crush you with my impressive wand......but seriously your blog is mildly entertaining and your misery brings me pleasure.

          Well that concludes the interview. Oh and just for clarification this is my dog......
and this is what Michael Wargin's dog Dozer looks like....
I'll let you the audience be the judge and decide whose dog is cuter.













































No comments:

Post a Comment