Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I don't like drama or negativity (work party)

          So I went back to school yesterday to start another semester. My first class was Ecology and it was packed. There were 40 seats in the class room and thankfully I found a seat, but it was really uncomfortable in the class because there were also 30 students standing. Just as I was about to give up all hope, this beautiful girl named Nicole (who I had classes with last semester but never talked to) walked into class, and as usual casually strolls in late. This girl is what me and my buddy Mike refer to as a unicorn. Our definition goes as follows, a unicorn is a beautiful girl who is totally unobtainable, just like a unicorn (because unicorns don't exist just like we don't exist to these girls). So after school got out I went over to the Sublime Ale House in San Marcos for our employee Christmas party. Where I work the holidays are our busiest time, so we usually have our employee party in January. It was a good dinner then we all went over to the bowling alley across the street. We were all having a good time but then this one girl named Jenny said something about me to my buddy Josh. She said something along the lines of How I'm so stupid and she can't believe her sister slept with me. So allow me to give you the background to that previous comment. So back in October for about a Month I dated this girl named Anne Marie. She is a very nice girl but things didn't work out; her and I had a difference of opinions. Well as it turns out Anne Marie's sister is a bartender (Jenny) at my place of employment. I had come across Jenny before I met Anne Marie. I would come in and grab a drink at the bar that I now work at, and every time I would come in Jenny would be very cold and unpleasant. The whole time I've ever spoken to her I have been courteous  and respectful (because that;s how my mother raised me), but all I get in return is negativity and trash talking behind my back. I just smile and act like I'm naive to everything but I know that she says stuff about me (and they aren't nice things). I'm not sure why she feels compelled to be so cold and cruel but than again that isn't my problem. It's only a matter of time before a courteous and polite person (like myself) will continue to act like that if the other person is always so nasty. I use the word nasty because her personality and character is just that, nasty. I'm pretty sure that's how she is to everyone but that doesn't make it right. So I've decided that I'm not going to interact with her at all. In fact I'm just going to ignore her and the reason I'm doing this is because I'm a positive person (for the most part) and don't want someone like that bringing my mood down. So Jenny if you have the opportunity to read this I want you to know that I'm a big believer in what goes around comes around. All the negativity you cast upon others will be returned ten fold and your daughter will probably grow up to hate you because of the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment