Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I know my self worth and I'm not here to waste time.

This note is directed at someone but I believe the message can resonate with a certain group of people.....

            I'm a fair and understanding individual that is laid back. I do have all of those traits listed all while the same I am very analytical and have an understanding of how things are supposed to be. If you choose not to respond to my text for hours on end and or completely ignore me don't be surprised if I just blow you off and go about my business. Those are my reasons for doing what I do but I don't have to give an explanation to anybody. Granted I can take a hint and understand social cues, but at the same time if I have treated you with nothing but respect the very least I can get back in return is some common decency. Decency; something that is lacking with many people or is forgotten; not for me.

-I'm out



No comments:

Post a Comment